What do we do?
- As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
- Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
- Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally.
- Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
- You’ll be part of the Revenue Operations team which supports all commercial functions, from Marketing and Sales, to Success.
- You’ll be working on implementing and integrating our commercial tooling to drive efficiencies across the Commercial teams.
- You’ll also be responsible for sales & marketing data structures and putting systems together to track it effectively – supporting the Revenue Operations team with data collected via different tools.
- You will be working with the built-out Growth tech stack, maintaining it and expanding on it.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with sales and marketing data structures and tracking.
- Set up systems to increase the efficiency of the sales and marketing teams.
- You will be building marketing automation & data processing.
- Implement, integrate and iterate on commercial tooling.
- You will be supporting the team with technical problems.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Experienced with NodeJS (or any other backend technology) – creating scripts & manipulating data.
- Able to work with standard JSON payloads, both incoming and outgoing.
- Coming from a commercial background or are interested in learning about marketing, sales & customer success.
- Experienced with Salesforce, Marketing Automation Platforms or Customer Data Platforms.
- Familiar with activity tracking, both on the website as well as from platforms.
- Able to work with 3rd party APIs e.g Clearbit, Airtable, your own app.
- Bonus: You are familiar with SQL.
- Bonus: You like working in TypeScript & prefer GraphQL over REST
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 150 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
- We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
- We are a â€˜digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both!
- We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more.
- We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed â€” enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.