Employer: Stage 4 Solutions
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a global B2B high-tech company. This role will develop and design the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials, and packaging to enhance product image.
This is a 12 month (extensions likely), 40 hours per week role. Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects. Diagnoses, by meeting with employees, consultants and/or vendors, to assess the effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs. Manages relationships with external sources relating to design issues.
- Leads information gathering with marketing, sales and other departments to support company-wide creative objectives. Provides creative leadership on issues relevant to technical graphic design. Works with product managers and others as necessary to gain an understanding of technical issues.
- Designing and producing images and layouts that communicate an idea or concept
- Creating and editing layouts using PowerPoint, InDesign, Word, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Communicating, coordinating, and collaborating with instructional designers, copyeditors, and course developers
- 5+ years of proven graphic designing experience.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Experience with building courseware, PowerPoint presentations, and InDesign/Word docs based on storyboards and templates.
- Requires knowledge of industry-relevant multimedia software.
- Degree in Graphics Design, Fine Arts, Digital Media (or similar), preferred