Title: Graphic Designer
Location: United States
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Travel Percentage: -1
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
The Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for delivering a high volume of corporate branded graphic design requests. This right fit for this role will have a basic understanding using design as a problem-solving technique, have a portfolio demonstrating ability to create clear graphic communications, have the ability to receive a creative request and execute the request successfully, have a strong preference to work collaboratively and be part of a team, and approach the work with curiosity and attention to detail to ensure requests can be delivered successfully.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Execute creative requests team receives from Creative Project Coordinator
- Comprehend the scope of the request
- Communicate project progress and obstacles to Creative Project Coordinator
- Follow team’s operations process to ensure quality delivery and record keeping
- Attend daily production meetings with creative team to discuss assignments
- Identify, communicate, and escalate concerns and risks
- Take initiative in moving projects along, finding answers
- Ensure all projects are proofread, review final edits and assess final quality for all material before finalizing / sending to project owner
- Understand best practices and guidelines for designing within brand standards
- Knowledge of file types, web, and print requirements
- Understand the role design plays in problem solving
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher) OR 5+ years of Graphic Design experience
- 1+ years of experience with the creative process in a professional environment
- 1+ years of experience managing multiple projects/major activities concurrently
- Basic proficiency with: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Basic proficiency with Adobe InDesign
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Illustrator
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Marketing, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- 1+ years of experience working to print graphics
- Basic understanding of how to partner with a programmer/coder for digital design
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,100 to $80,200. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $49,800 to $88,200. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.