Job ID 23134 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad In-Store is looking for a Graphic/Industrial Designer to join our team. Be part of a rapidly growing point of purchase marketing organization located in the heart of the Midwest. As a member of the In-store team, you will create innovative design solutions for some of the world’s largest retailers and CPG brands.
This is an exciting time at Quad to be part of a quickly growing division! Join a talented team of graphic, industrial, and structural designers who challenge the status quo with innovative thoughtful design solutions for our partners.
- Design and render 2D/3D signage, displays, and retail store environment concepts utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and 3d Studio Max software (Arnold Render preferred).
- Have a working understanding of production graphic artwork.
- Create 3D animations of conceptual designs to show modularity, form, and function.
- Work closely with Lead Designer and sales to build virtual digital design content for presentation purposes.
- Create retail instruction sheets.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of 3D software (ex. 3D Studio Max, Maya, 4D Cinema, Strata).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable juggling multiple deadlines.
- Fluency in MS Office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A.S., B.S., or BFA in Industrial Design or Graphic Design
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a graphic / industrial design position with focus on display, signage, and retail store environments preferred.
- Portfolio demonstrating POP driven concepts utilizing temporary and permanent materials.
Please include a pdf or link to your online portfolio.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace