REMOTE – USA /
OPERATIONS – INSIGHTS /
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The primary focus of the Graphic Designer is advancing, supporting, maintaining and distributing solutions across the Insights line of business at Cision by coordinating cross-functionally with stakeholders and product teams. This role ensures solutions provided by Cision are aligned with specific customer brand and functionality needs. Testing, reviewing and collaborating effectively are key components in this role.
Insights solutions are offline briefings and reports, microsites and automated deliverables generated through internal software. Their content is developed by dedicated teams of specialists to establish goals, areas of interest and key performance indicators for hundreds of brands across dozens of verticals. By using our advanced brand tracking and social listening technology, Cision Insights teams give our customers the information they need in an easily digestible format so they can turn those insights into action.
As part of a dedicated design function within Insights, the Graphic Designer applies their design skillset in coordination with technical resources to efficiently and elegantly implement Insights solutions, with the guidance and support of the Lead Designer.
- Develop and coordinate with tech resources on implementation of design on new Insights deliverables to conform to market needs while maintaining a cohesive and recognizable Insights aesthetic. Specifically, coordinate with Insights analysts, engineers, and market-facing staff on:
- Report branding, including banners and general styling
- Infographic design
- Static collateral styling, including Insights branding and service example images
- Online presence, including marketing pages, client platforms, etc.
- Aid Lead Designer in maintaining and evolving the look and feel of existing Insights services, continually adjusting in line with cutting edge design while recognizing and adhering to Insights aesthetics
- Contributes design and version control of insights solutions
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate with tech/development staff to implement designs and maintain best practices
- Strong background in email development and design, including responsive design and A/B testing with a focus on accessibility, cross-device behavior, and troubleshooting compatibility issues
- A growth mindset: You don’t know everything but are willing to learn. You make mistakes, you own them and then you grow from them. You give and receive feedback objectively. You continue to learn about new trends, best practices, and technologies
- Production skills: shared folders and file organization, naming conventions, managing feedback and version control
- Interpersonal skills: Conflict resolution, patience, compassion, and levity are just some of the skills that make it easier to work collaboratively and productively with other creatives in a remote team.
- Programming & Testing: platform/OS, database, web based (web-based or mobile UI, web services)
- HTML/CSS, Java, PHP, etc.
- XML, XSLT Files
- A competitive portfolio with samples conveying strong design and code capabilities
- NET Environment, C#, and MySQL a plus, but not required
- Mac or PC laptops
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere, etc.
- Wrike for project management.
- Microsoft O365 products (OneDrive, Office, Teams, etc.)
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.