Nationwide IT Services (NIS) is seeking a Multimedia Specialist with a Graphic Design focus. The right candidate will provide a portfolio showcasing their ability; you may provide us with a link to your portfolio in your resume or cover letter.
This role will develop innovative and effective training solutions combining new technologies, proven adult learning theories, and instructional strategies. Due to our continued success, we are looking for motivated professionals to expand our robust team of multimedia professionals to help us design, develop and create products with smart intuitive design. The purpose of this role is to tell immersive stories through intentional design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create interactive multimedia elements, designs, and artwork using a variety of tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Troubleshoot design and layout issues from initiation to implementation.
- Work with a team to determine purpose, design and functionality needs, development requirements/documentation, project coordination, and implementation.
- Coordinate with other departments to create, design, and execute graphic design assignments.
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team on developing UIs for learning applications.
- Provide a portfolio showcasing your work.
- Manage workload and deadlines on multiple projects while working closely with developers and management.
- Excellent typography and page layout skills
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Familiarity with motion graphics
- Graphic Design experience – Photoshop/Illustrator or relevant software
- Strong analytical skills, proven problem solving-ability, and ability to develop and follow-through with creative solutions for design and development tasks.
- Ability to elicit, capture, and document requirements directly from end-users and design systems according to those requirements.
- Possess strong work ethic and organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible and work under strict deadlines.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design or related field
- Experience with character and background illustration/ painting
- Background in videography and video editing
- Knowledge of CSS
- Interest in video games and animation
- Experience working in the e-learning field