Graphic Designer (Freelance)
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 13 million students worldwide, is seeking a skilled graphic designer to join our design team. In this role, you will work closely with the IXL and Education.com content teams to create compelling designs for printed materials across multiple subject areas, including math, language arts, science, and social studies.
This is a 1099 consulting role.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work with the IXL and Education.com content teams to create attractive, compelling designs for printed materials
- Maintain visual consistency and brand identity
- Efficiently manage multiple design tasks with short deadlines
- Implement changes to files quickly and precisely to ensure consistency and accuracy
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in graphic design for print
- Expert-level knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to create clean, clutter-free designs that are consistent with our established style
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion