Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading commerce + content platform. For consumers, we help them discover and purchase products directly on the news and content sites they visit daily. For merchants, we provide unmatched exposure through shoppable articles and product features on the world’s largest media outlets. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for over 1,000 publishers including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and many more. TPG’s Integrated Media acquired a majority stake in the company in December 2020.
StackCommerce is looking for an experienced and passionate Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for developing seasonal marketing creatives for company-wide campaigns
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize and execute compelling designs across various channels: email, site banners, social media, etc.
- Analyze current and emerging design/consumer trends and articulate ideas to ensure our brands stand apart from competition
- Maintain consistency of visual guidelines, photo and video standards, and brand voice across various platforms
- Push creative boundaries by constantly pursuing new concepts and approaches, bringing new ideas to the table
- Take ownership of projects from concept to production while collaborating across multiple teams within the creative process
- Be a strong and willing collaborator with the creative team to ensure projects are produced as efficiently and effectively as possible
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of design experience
- An online portfolio that demonstrates examples of your work
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Premiere
- Have experience building branded marketing assets
- Organized self-starter who can work independently with little direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while being open to receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in ecommerce
By the numbers…
We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
We’ve been a BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.