SALES SALES /
Primary.Health is committed to protecting the health of every community through easy and affordable access to diagnostics. We provide program management software and program design services that let employers, schools and communities administer testing to prevent the spread of communicable diseases. Through our work with the largest, most complex organizations at the height of the pandemic, Primary has earned the experience and trust to provide superior diagnostic testing for COVID-19, flu and other conditions that threaten population health.
JOB TITLE: Grant Writer
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
SCOPE OF WORK: This position directly supports the Government and Public Programs vertical. Under the general supervision of the Head of Security and Shared Services, the Grant Writer will lead and provide technical assistance for projects to advance the priorities of senior executives. As a direct report of the General Manager of Government and Public Programs, the Manager will serve as a policy and programmatic liaison with the Head of Client Success and contribute research and analytic support services to inform program development, with an emphasis on public health and health policy work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead the writing and project manage the development of grant proposals
- Proactively search for funding opportunities for Primary and its partners
- Manage team wide RFP evaluation and tracking process
- Analyze the impact of regulatory and legislative health policy proposals on existing and proposed service offerings within the Government and Public Programs vertical.
- Assist with policy and program planning, management, and evaluation for clients implementing large-scale public health programs.
- Document policies and procedures.
- Contribute to market research for product definition and business plan development.
- Perform regular landscape scans to identify emerging public health topics and opportunities for program development.
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, public health, or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated project management or consulting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort working on multi-disciplinary teams with varying management and team styles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment.
Primary embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.