CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What You’ll Do as an Engineering Manager at CareRev you will be responsible for managing the people on three product delivery and/or data engineering teams (~15-20 total people). You will work closely with individuals to help them achieve their absolute best at CareRev. You will solicit feedback, assess it, and together with the individuals you manage help put together a program of high achievement and stellar career growth. Engineering Managers at CareRev are people-focused, empathic, inspiring, empowering, and fun to be around!
- Develop a robust team to reach their highest potential by implementing roadmaps, individual/team, and a vision for the function.
- Build and create a function that strives to reach their highest potential by providing support, tools, and insights to the team.
- Forecast the needs of your team; from creating value propositions for new roles to leveling the role and team accordingly.
- Apply your deep understanding of cutting-edge tools, methodologies, and skillsets to create a diverse team with achievable goals.
While you should have many of these skills, not all are required.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience building, managing, and mentoring an Engineering team in a high-growth start-up.
- 3+ years of experience with internet technologies as a project manager or as an engineer, product owner, designer, hacker, etc.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and provide actionable goals for your team that relates to your function and the overall vision for the company.
- Excellent people manager with a record of building, managing, and retaining talent.
- Deep understanding and utilization of various engineering and project management tools and methodologies.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to articulate complex ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair