Title: Engagement Manager Lead, Enterprise
Location: New York, NY; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles, CA; United States – Remote
About the Team
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest restaurant groups in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate.
About the Role
As a Manager on the Enterprise team, you will deliver and support an operational game plan for our top strategic partners as well as work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, and product to drive our business forward. You will report into Senior Manager, Enterprise Partnerships on our US Post-Sale Restaurant team in our Enterprise organization. Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be 100% remote with the opportunity for hybrid work with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Execute the day-to-day off premise strategy for our largest clients
- Use data and insights to sell DoorDash product suite into strategic clients
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
We’re excited about you because
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.