Title: Director of Engagement, Population Strategies
Virtual North America
Location: Virtual United States of America
As the Director of Engagement, Population Strategies you will play a key role in ensuring the success of our most important initiative, engagement! In this role you will provide leadership and drive cross functional collaboration to ensure that our engagement strategies are innovative and effective.
As part of the Healthcare Navigation division within Alight Solutions you will work closely with the VP, Client Success, VP Product, and the Director, Client Strategies to create an engagement infrastructure that supports organizational goals including increased utilization of valuable health services within the populations we serve.
The right individual for this role should be passionate about improving consumer utilization of quality healthcare and will bring to bear best practices in consumer health engagement to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for the organization.
In collaboration with the Director, Client Strategies and VP, Client Success
- Participate in development of an organizational engagement model, utilization reporting, and value story to support business goals.
- Ensure consideration of clinical, behavioral, and business requirements into development of promotional tactics, as well as external user product and operational delivery features. Support capture of user insights leveraging tools such as surveying, journey mapping, persona development, etc. Drive engagement innovation through promotional opportunities, operational/product design, and vendor integration.
- Support creative problem solving to navigate utilization challenges, including consideration of social determinants of health. Liaison with client success teams on cross-functional projects as needed to support optimal client performance, satisfaction, and retention. Establish and monitor utilization performance metrics leveraging our AI backed reporting engine.
- Contribute to ongoing enhancements of our state-of-the-art engagement analytics tools Develop and manage assigned engagement department budget, to meet agreed upon financial goals. Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements outlined within the Alight Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position.
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Alight for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in B2C or B2B2C product marketing or product strategy.
- Experience in driving engagement through creative marketing
- Understanding of user experience evaluation practices and tools (personas, journey mapping, etc.).
- Experience working with software and product development lifecycles.
- Proven track record of delivering satisfactory results to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Experience leveraging advanced analytic/statistical methodologies to measure impact of engagement strategies.
- Ability to provide clear and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to manage a complex project to completion.
- Strong leadership skills: accountable, thoughtful, strategy focused. Able to lead meetings effectively and efficiently and support team success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA required; MBA strongly preferred