Director, Contingent Talent
Remote, United States
Talent and Recruiting
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are at a very exciting stage of evolution at Netflix. With the growth in employee population, lines of business, geo-diversity, and heterogeneity of the workforce, it is imperative that the Talent function evolves accordingly, to shape and support this progress. One of the most critical elements of this evolution is the foundational platform upon which we can scale a personalized and inclusive end-to-end experience for the workforce.
The Director of Contingent Talent will help build and manage this platform, with specific focus on the global contingent workforce program. While the foundations of the program exist, we need a leader who can drive the team to the next exciting stage of maturity, aligned with the evolution of the rest of the company / business.
- Deeply understand our holistic organizational context and shape the vision, priorities, delivery, and team composition of the Contingent Talent program team globally.
- Share relevant business intelligence and provide the necessary consultation and expertise required for business leaders to shape the overall workforce strategy at Netflix.
- Equip and nurture the team to design and deliver offerings that have clarity of purpose, are simple to execute, and constantly add value to the experience of all personas associated with the Contingent Talent Program.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and play an influential role in enhancing the overall maturity of the strategic sourcing ecosystem. These partners include leaders across Procurement, Finance, Legal, Talent Acquisition, HRBPs, and other such functions.
- Directly manage the US Contingent Talent team and serve as the functional lead for the rest of the global team.
- Go beyond your domain expertise and establish yourself as an organizational leader, who is additive to our culture and an invaluable member of this community. Serve as an example to your team and partners to do the same.
Skills and Experience
- Multifaceted experience and deep knowledge of the contingent workforce landscape.
- A leader and influencer with strong business acumen, a vast suite of operations management skills, and expertise in solving complex problems with high user-centricity and change management skills.
- A strong systems thinker, with an ability to prioritize effectively and build sustainable solutions from the ground up versus getting distracted by the shiny object syndrome.
- Skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional, geo-distributed organization where your team needs to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines.
- Enthusiastic about Netflix’s culture. Our culture is unique and we live by our values as articulated at https://jobs.netflix.com/culture.