Title: Digital Program Manager, Biosciences Division (remote)
Location: Remote US
Digital Program Manager, Biosciences Division (remote)
Location: Remote US
How will you make an impact?
In this role, you’ll be part of Thermo Fisher Scientific s Biosciences (BID) IT organization. You’ll support the BID Leadership Team to ensure that each initiative is well-designed & implemented. You’ll provide end to end project management leadership (concept to completion). You will provide strategic thought leadership to project workstream leaders, stakeholders, & executive. You’ll also drive projects that span multiple businesses within Thermo Fisher Scientific that support our Digital GTM (Go-to-market) priorities.
What will you do?
- Serve as a thought partner to the divisional leadership team & help translate leadership visions into defined objectives & executable plans by fleshing out key ideas, assumptions & projections
- Drive cross-functional/regional projects which are strategic in nature.
- Act as a liaison between Leadership Team & various project work stream leaders to ensure business needs have been met & delivered on schedule.
- Partner with key influencers and stakeholders in Corporate E-business, IT and Digital Marketing functions to ensure BID initiatives have the support and focus needed to be on time and successful.
- Identify key issues & risks, recommend options which are supported by a clear fact set & analysis, build business cases to support revenue &/or cost synergies programs, cost-to-achieve/budget, etc.
- Maintain a dashboard with the status of in-flight projects, reporting on key risks, dependences and timelines.
- Keep track of project spend to ensure initiatives are delivered within budget.
- Serve as a trusted, neutral ally to executive leadership helping navigate political, cultural & functional divides while building consensus & driving alignment.
- Influence all levels of stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization, heavily weighted at Sr. Director level & above.
- Directly lead large cross-functional change programs & provides subject matter expertise & industry best practices related to business transformations.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or equivalent required; MS/MBA preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification desired
- Minimum 5 years experience leading organizational level projects
- Minimum 3 years experience leading digital projects; strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce technologies across all phases of digital buying journey preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to see the big picture & execute at the grass root level.
- Ability to prioritize and flex as business needs change.
- Must be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously & seamlessly navigate competing demands with zero impact to deliverables.
- Must have strong financial acumen to help manage project KPI s.
- Oversee & provides direction to multi-disciplinary project teams, regarding lean, six sigma, program management, & change management as necessary.
- Must have effective oral & written communication & executive presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large, fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrated credibility with executive leadership.
- Must be able to work in a highly matrixed environment & be able to influence without authority.
- Experience with Web, CRM and popular Martech and Ecommerce platforms.