What will you do?
- Define product vision and strategy that aligns with overall business goals, meet customer needs, and contribute to meeting key performance indicators.
- Work across multiple e-business product management and technical personnel to ensure and strategies are in synch with the customer-centric digital experiences.
- Engage with team members to develop business justification and obtain agreement and approval to move efforts forward or to align on issues and compromises as they arise.
- Present strategy, roadmaps, and status updates to diverse leadership on regular basis.
- Define business requirements and explain them to digital engineering team members to create the best solutions.
- Drive product feature execution by formulating and driving detailed plans with cross-functional teams to meet expectations for resources, budget, release timing and critical metrics.
- Define performance metrics and work with analytics and customer insights to establish key performance indicators to report on product success.
- Monitor market, competitive, and technology trends and capabilities to shape strategy and roadmaps.
- Help to lead technology and data process roadmaps in partnership with engineering leaders.
- Quickly capture, prioritize, and communicate changing business needs to digital engineering.
- Put customers first, as customer-advocate, improving digital ecosystem to create greater customer value.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience developing product strategy and with a demonstrable track record of roadmap delivery
- Experience leading project teams with multi-functional, multi-business, and/or global team members.
- Experience negotiating priorities and resources across a complex global organization. Working on global products that have regional considerations
- Experience working within an agile methodologies and frameworks
- Experience developing products across desktop, mobile, kiosk and other devices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills, able to operate in a matrixed environment.
- Possesses exceptional verbal/written communication skills; facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Strong customer and customer experience focus, strong knowledge of scientific customers and digital technology enablement
- Understands and can follow Scaled Agile Framework methodology for program execution to communicate requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Owns results, taking personal responsibility for safety, security, compliance and Thermo Fisher ethics and values.
- Is intellectually curious and holds self and others accountable for continuous improvement.
- Proven analytical skills; critical thinker