Digital Media Specialist
- Dallas, TX – Remote OK
- Job Openings
- Digital Media Specialist
Currently hiring for remote employees in the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas.
Our product is our people and we’re committed to propelling them forward! Are you the next great TruePointer to join our team? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you’re doing valuable work and discovering something new every dayeven if you have a tenured career? You’re a TruePointer if you’re nimble and can hustle – our clients and our team move quickly!
You must value generating meaningful results and be someone who solves problems and takes action! You’ll join an award-winning team. We’re a proud two-time Top 100 PR agency in the U.S. and a four-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company.
We’ve had a remote and hybrid office environment before it was popular. We understand the demands of 24/7 agency responsibilities and give our team the flexibility to manage their work and life. Some of our favorite perks are competitive health benefits with concierge service, 401K profit sharing and competitive matching, consistent professional development, our annual agency summit, weekly team lunches, parties and every 5 years sabbatical.
Required Skills: Digital marketing strategy (Paid and Organic), social media engagement and growth, Google Analytics and SEO
Platform Experience: SEM Rush, Google Analytics, MOZ, Screaming Frog, social media planning, listening and engagement platforms (i.e., Sprout, Sprinklr, etc.), design programs such as Illustrator, Canva, etc, WordPress
- Discuss strategy and execution of digital media scope of work with senior-level clients.
- Implement cohesive digital campaign strategies that highlight brand valuepropositionand reach unique target audiences.
- Develop and execute overall social strategy across platforms to reach clients’ target audiences. Implement social strategy, including:
- Oversee content direction including creation, cadence and measurement.
- Write and create engaging proactive social media content and conduct real-time community management with followers and like-minded organizations.
- Increase social media following and engagement on clients’ targeted platforms.
- Proactively learn emerging digital strategies, platforms and trends to educate clients and team.
- Prepare and present reporting and analytics to clients.
- Adept at sourcing data and trends from platforms as well as measurement tools.
- Work with video and development partners to implement multiple aspects of client campaigns: website, broadcast, digital and print.
- Create a respectful work environment, generate meaningful results, deliver fresh ideas, provide excellent client service, work with integrity.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to grow client accounts and support new business.
Industries:Agency, F&B/hospitality, travel, healthcare, retail and CPG, CRE
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate’s legal authorization to work in the United States. Candidates will be subject to a background screening as part of the application process.