Title: Digital Marketing/SEM Manager
Location: Denver, CO or Remote
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you’ll make an impact
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive strategy and tactical execution of paid media campaigns including: paid, social, and SEM, in support of our national expansion and audience growth.
What you’ll do
- Drive strategy and tactical execution of paid media campaigns, including: paid social, SEM, display and other digital marketing channels.
- Build and implement SEM strategy roadmap
- Conduct detailed keyword research to identify new opportunities for expanded audience reach via SEM and organic SEO. Create and implement audience/creative testing methodologies to achieve impactful insights and improve campaign performance.
- Allocate & optimize budgets across channels, campaigns and strategies to achieve both long-term and short-term revenue goals.
- Work with finance and media analytics to forecast and align spend pacing, and budget management across all paid search campaigns to ensure efficient, sustainable growth
- Work with the broader marketing team to communicate results & develop cross-channel strategies, tactics and initiatives.
What you’ll bring with youRequired Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience leading performance digital marketing campaigns
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, full-funnel media strategies with the goal of driving short or long-term revenue and consumer growth
- Experience quantifying paid media impact and creating alignment with overall business goals/initiatives
- Healthcare experience
What we value
- Transparency: We say what we mean and mean what we say
- Bucketworthiness: We can be relied upon to not let our bucket leak
- Ownership: We take initiative to act before being asked
- Courage: We move fast, take calculated risks and (sometimes) fail
- Empathy: We treat others with respect and assume their best intentions
- Passion: We loosely hold strong opinions, debate and then commit forcefully
The anticipated salary range for this role is $100,000- $110,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision covera4ge with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Eight (8) paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space, the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events (including both indoor and outdoor).