Digital Marketing and Community Director- WeSolv
WeSolv is looking for an experienced and scrappy marketing superstar to create and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and drive candidate and company adoption. As head marketer, your primary responsibility will be building an engaged candidate community of MBAs and experienced professionals excited to engage in the WeSolv platform. This will include maintaining newsletter/content creation activities and digital marketing activities to achieve aggressive participation and user growth goals. This is both an execution and strategic role in that you will be responsible for creating the community engagement and overall marketing strategy, as well as executing and appropriately measuring outcomes. Specifically, you should be focused on raising brand awareness, engagement, and user/company growth.
Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and experienced professional excited by the opportunity to build something amazing from the ground up. The selected candidate will have an opportunity to optimize the existing voice and messaging of WeSolv to reach our diverse millennial audience and improve our current digital presence via content and virtual event creation, newsletters, CRM automation, and analytics tools. As a two-sided marketplace, you will also partner with the CEO/ business development and have direct ownership of critical revenue and growth KPIs.
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels
- Building and engaging the largest most engaged network of diverse MBA and experienced professionals
- Increasing candidate and company partner awareness and adoption
- Creating compelling content (e.g. Newsletters, emails, virtual events) and creative outreach strategies that generate user sign-ups and company leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click)
- Building and managing a team of marketers, freelancers, and interns
- Automating communication processes and template creation
- Identifying a digital marketing strategy and the best channels and tools to invest time/money in and create an execution plan to reach company goals
- Managing targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
(We are open to candidates with proven achievement and ability to learn quickly.)
- Relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Professional B2C & B2B marketing experience with launch to series A/B companies
- Successful track record of building effective digital presence and email campaigns
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Google Analytics, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools
- Excellent writing and grammar skills. Experience writing and curating content.
- Collaborative and personable leader
- Passionate about diversity and helping companies move to performance-based hiring
- Skilled at marketing ops, analytics and measurement, and effective marketing optimization.
- Tech-savvy and great at figuring out new things (entrepreneurial figure ish’ out mindset)
What we are offering:
- Career game changer A truly unique experience to build the marketing org for a fast-growing startup with unlimited potential for growth
- Flexible work schedule and optional remote working environment
- Equity in addition to potential C-level or co-founder advancement for the right candidate
- Opportunity to build a company that will change lives for the better
- Competitive startup salary and benefits