Digital Engagement Manager
United States (Remote)
Articulate is looking for a Digital Engagement Manager to own on-site and landing page optimization and maximize conversion rates through iterative testing strategies that improve the website user experience and increase engagement and user acquisition across Articulate brands.
The Digital Engagement Manager is responsible for gathering user behavior and insights to inform the hypotheses, planning, and execution of A/B and multivariate experimentation throughout our paid landing pages and owned web properties. You’ll own top-of-funnel web analytics, landing page optimization (LPO), and conversion rate optimization (CRO) KPIs, and you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting back on the performance of your experiments. The Digital Engagement Manager will collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Web Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Lifecycle Marketing, and Analytics to develop and iterate growth-oriented customer journeysâ€“helping visitors find the right content at the right time. You’ll establish conversion goals for each experiment, report on performance, and drive continual optimization across the conversion funnel.
The Digital Engagement Manager will contribute to the success of the Demand Generation team, reporting to the Director, Paid Acquisition & CRO.
The ideal candidate deeply understands how all web page components work together to tell a story and ultimately inspire folks to try, buy, and use Articulate platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement, and iterate the testing program for Articulate landing page, user journey, and web-based properties, using products like Instapage and Google Optimize.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other web and customer analytics tools to measure on-site performance against KPIs.
- Build user journey mapping, while collecting, analyzing, and reporting against web-based user behavior, providing actionable outcomes to improve user experience and journey.
- Hypothesize, optimize, iterate and innovate the on-site user experience by creating testing environments within Instapage and other A/B page testing tools.
- Increase engagement and conversion efficiency across web properties through user research, heat mapping, A/B testing, personalization, and technical optimization
- Work in lock-step with the Legal Compliance Team, Web Marketing Operations, and Paid Acquisition teams to support privacy and compliance initiatives, as well as implement seamless tagging solutions using Google Tag Manager.
- Conduct and employ user and industry research and analysis to drive the way Articulate guides users through the web experienceâ€“aligning that strategy with multiple user journey funnels.
- Partner with cross functional teams (Web Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Lifecycle Marketing, Integrated Campaigns, Design, Reporting & Analytics) in identifying user behavior that determines practical web-based solutions
- Spec, scope, manage, and assist in implementation of projects that increase accessibility, user acquisition, conversion, and retention in partnership with Leadership, Web Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, and associated teams.Work with Content, Campaign and SEO teams to identify optimized experiences for user segments, and implement strategies to create a more seamless user experience.
- Lead marketing-wide projects that create consistency across web properties by using data and communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams.
What you should have:
- Hands-on experience with marketing and website data, with proficiency in tools like Instapage, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely/Google Optimize
- Strategic technical and analytical skills with a focus on user behavior and website performance metrics, with the ability to communicate and action against learnings.
- Subject matter expert of conversion rate optimization and/or website user experience, and how it affects the full prospect journey.
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills, displaying and an ability to work in tandem with a number of teams and/or stakeholders to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to distill complex concepts into simple language that is geared toward a particular end goal for the audience (persuasive, informative, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Problem-solving, empathetic, collaborative, agile, and confident communication style
- Proven digital marketing experience
- 4+ years of related/transferable experience with a SaaS business
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360â€”a suite of creator tools for online coursesâ€”was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Riseâ€”an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manageâ€”is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.