Digital Content Software Developer (Remote)
REMOTE, US /
TOTAL EXPERT CONTENT MARKETING SOLUTIONS /
Digital Content Software Developer DCD delivers high quality custom marketing assets for our customers to use in marketing campaigns.
This role is one of the key components to the overall satisfaction and success of our customer base; you will be creating custom HTML / CSS marketing assets, with a focus on cross client custom email, based on customer requirements.
You’ll be joining a sub-team of 6 DCDs, in a department of 12, of both remote and onsite employees. This is a remote role with the option of hybrid work for candidates local to the Twin Cities.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize development project requirements to create custom HTML/CSS marketing assets accurately and on time
- Identify, develop, and leverage best practices into the content development processes and practices
- Build great products, innovate, and solve complex customer problems
- Create technical documentation and improve DCD processes
- Model core values and success principles in everything you do
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of web development experience, or a computer science bachelor’s degree, web development associate degree, or bootcamp certificate
- Experience with HTML5, and email frameworks such as Foundations for Email
- Experience with CSS3
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to converse with customers directly and understand their establish design requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically within the scope of the customer project
- Highly self-motivated and able to work and make decisions independently
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise web applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand and deliver on the development project requirements
Company Mission & Vision:
Total Expert’s mission is to empower modern financial institutions to create trusted lifelong customer relationships. Our vision is to orchestrate the perfect customer journey across modern financial services by creating the leading purpose-built platform.
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Total Expert offers the following benefits to support employees in their pursuit of Total Wellness.
Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
Prescription Drug Coverage
Health Advocate Program
Flexible Time Off Program
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Matching Program
Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts & Disability Protection
Life & Voluntary Life Coverage
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Referral Bonus
We believe that strength comes from diversity and we strive for a culture where every person’s voice, unique lived experience, and talents are embraced and celebrated. We are committed to attracting and hiring for diversity of all kinds, creating better opportunities for inclusion and belonging throughout our employee lifecycle, and establishing and/or refining our internal practices and procedures to ensure equity.
Total Expert is a pre-IPO, series C, $50M (annual recurring revenue) fintech company. We are growing fast (between 30-40% annually), and as a CRM and marketing automation platform purpose-built for lenders and banks, we enjoy a tremendous product market fit for the world-class financial institutions we serve.
The Total Expert platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that our customers build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
With 1/3 of our annual budget committed to R&D, Total Expert is executing on a platform modernization journey, which has allowed us to focus on: team autonomy, continuous integration and deployment, and building the architectural foundation for the future. The results so far? 1) We moved from monthly deployment to multiple times per day, 2) our teams are empowered to make decisions and lead the architecture of their domain, and 3) we’ve built an event-sourced backbone as the foundation to build enterprise services with velocity.
Amidst business and integration growth, Total Expert continues to receive several awards and industry recognition. G2, the world’s leading business solutions review website, has identified Total Expert as a leader across four categories in the Summer 2022 reports. These rankings were achieved based on market presence and customer satisfaction of real users, which were then compared to similar products in each report category.
Along with this achievement, Total Expert recently has been recognized with the following awards and honors:
-Named to the 2022 Inc. 5000 Series: Midwest list for the third consecutive year
-Named a finalist in the “Best Consumer Digital Banking Solution Provider” category of the Banking Tech Awards USA
-Listed as the fifteenth largest software company in the Twin Cities on the MSP Biz Journal Software Development List
-Listed as an honoree for one of the most innovative technology companies in the housing economy on HousingWire’s 2022 Tecp00 list for the fifth consecutive year
-Listed as number seven on the list of the 2022 Best Tech Startups in Minnesota
Come Join Us:
We’re changing how financial institutions engage with consumers, and it starts with the people behind our platform. We’re seeking passionate individuals to grow with us as we continue to empower leading financial brands to form deeper customer relationships. Our most successful people have a teamwork makes the dream work mindset, operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solutions-oriented. Take a closer look!