fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV’s and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that are empowered to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love and grow our business. The core responsibility of product design in our organization is to help create innovative and captivating experiences that our customers find easy and delightful to use. To do so, our designers are customer-obsessed, constraint-aware and data-informed; while striving to shape ideas that break new ground and advance the industry.
We’re looking for an experienced designer to join the Growth Squad — to continuously experiment, analyze, and drive key areas of growth. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical person with a wide range of skills, is data-influenced but customer-centric, and is able to leverage quantitative data with qualitative insights to inform design decisions that drive positive business outcomes.
- Leverage data, competitive trends, and customer insights to formulate compelling business cases that inform design decisions
- Explore and validate growth opportunities through user journey mapping, visual design, rapid prototyping, UX research, testing, and analysis
- Design high-conversion landing pages, optimize purchase funnel and onboarding experience, and improve the account management experience as well as drive premium upsells through thoughtful UX and high quality visual design
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers and engineers to define, explore, measure, and iterate solutions towards targeted outcomes based on business needs and various inputs
- Actively identify and drive growth outcomes through ongoing experimentation and concept validation based on quantitative data and qualitative insights
- Plan and execute A/B tests and multivariate experiments to optimize how current and potential subscribers engage with our brand and products across the full customer journey
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a consumer-focused tech company, digital agency or comparable setting with a focus on growth initiatives
- A portfolio showcasing a track record of measurable success in growth initiatives.
- Experienced in a conversion-centered design and test-driven environment (A/B testing), to help inform and evolve design direction
- Strategic thinker and natural experimenter with experience working across the entire customer journey
- Adept at utilizing quantitative and qualitative methods to shape a deep understanding of target audiences and user behavior
- Ability to think out of the box and go beyond common patterns and best practices in developing growth design strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills with designers, engineers and product managers.
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to translate user pain points and usability issues into practical design solutions
- A self-starter capable of navigating ambiguity, who’s able to effortlessly switch between strategy definition and tactical execution
- Experience with UX writing and microcopy
- Ability to write and prototype in code (HTML/CSS/JS, React, etc)
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, 3D modeling, illustration or photography
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV’s main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company