Demand Generation Manager
Poll Everywhere is a remote-only, bootstrapped SaaS company with the mission to make presentations more inclusive. We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team and help us support this mission. You will have the opportunity to define Demand Generation at Poll Everywhere and work cross-functionally to bring strategic campaigns to life.
In this role, you will craft and execute demand generation and ABM programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with marketing, sales, product, and external agencies and vendors. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of targeted campaigns, uncover new opportunities, and has a strong appetite for experimentation. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact on the business, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization and company, we’d love to meet you!
Objectives of the role
- Develop and manage Poll Everywhere’s demand generation and ABM strategy to drive successful campaigns that create high-quality leads and MQLs that turn into customers.
- Identify, plan, execute, and measure demand generation and ABM programs across a variety of channels to drive growth. This could include but is not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, operations, and analytics to develop a coordinated strategy and campaign execution for lead generation
- Partner with the SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with Marketing Operations.
Daily & monthly responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and manage innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Utilize the Pardot platform, own and execute demand generation activities including, but not limited to engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content offers), and more.
- Measure, report and optimize program and campaign performance, A/B test, and effectively and consistently communicate campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Collaborate with the SDR team on lead quality and lead hand-off process
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
Quarterly & yearly responsibilities
- Plan quarterly campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from engineering, analytics, and marketing
- Create and invest in systems and processes to build the demand generation and ABM foundation for sustainable long-term growth
- Perform audience research to continually iterate on campaigns, staying one step ahead of the industry and anticipating what will resonate with potential new customers
Our zero mystery interview philosophy
- No mystery, no surprises, no hidden criteria! We know how nerve-wracking interviews can be and we want to set you up for success by clearly outlining the skills we want you to be ready to showcase throughout our interview process.
- Analytical mindset and strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spending, down to the most granular details, and provide roll-up reporting to senior management
- Proficiency in and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand the status of leads in the funnel
- Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
- Great at building cross-functional relationships. You’ve worked closely with analytics, sales, content, and operations partners.
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to drive projects to completion, gain buy-in from stakeholders and prioritize work to deliver goals.
- 3-5+ years in B2B marketing with experience in owning, developing, and optimizing nurture programs using marketing automation technology.
- Intermediate to advanced email marketing experience, with an affinity for learning new technologies, products, and systems quickly.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation and ABM programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience managing third-party vendors, including paid media vendors, agencies, and contractors
- Knowledge of and experience with paid media such as SEM and paid social
From us to you!
- $150/month internet & personal cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly coffee and or tea subscription
- $1,000 annual self-development budget + 2 additional days of PTO
- $500 work-from-home stipend to get you set up for 2022 ($200 annual WFH stipend for all PollEvians after their first year)