We’re currently looking for an agile and strategic Demand Generation Manager to join our expanding marketing team at Stamped. The successful candidate will be responsible for all demand generation channels and email marketing communications, and will be key to our growth trajectory.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketer to get their hands on a hybrid direct sales and product-led growth model in the ecommerce space. You’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on Stamped right away and play a foundational part of our growing marketing team.
- Build and iterate on Stamped’s demand generation strategy to improve web traffic, self-service installs and conversion to paid, as well as demo requests and customer acquisition
- Manage and improve performance of demand from app stores (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc) and review sites
- Own the email automation process including calendar planning, targeting and reporting
- Utilize data and feedback to identify and recommend new marketing channels and opportunities for optimization
- Work with our Engineering team to pull in and organize customer data into a cohesive framework within Customer.io
- Build drip and nurture campaigns for different audiences to educate our growing list of prospects and customers
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Support teams to identify new opportunities to engage with our audience throughout their customer journey
- Manage performance marketing campaigns in close collaboration with our agency partners.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead the demand generation strategies for a SaaS business, preferably in the ecommerce space. Bonus points if you’ve worked with a product-led (free-to-paid) motion
- Ability to drive the planning, tactical execution and iteration of drip sequences, workflows and email automation best practices
- Proficiency with data management and marketing operations best practices, including testing techniques, pulling actionable insights from metrics/analytics and delivering clear reports for management
- A proven track record of managing organic and paid digital channels
- Experience managing a paid ad budget and optimizing for ROAS
- Strong grasp of SEO, website management and analytics
- Experience with marketing technology such as Customer.io, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Unbounce, Zapier, Segment, Google Suite
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS and email coding best practices
- Sound understanding of GDPR, CASL, CANSPAM and other marketing regulations
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Marketing team here at Stamped!