Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting services supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop. We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, and passionate MS SQL/DBA developer to join our remote team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and has excellent communication skills. Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and problem-solving skills. Interested? We’d love to hear from you! And we are always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have to your work on Git (GitHub, GitLab, etc.) or a personal Web site.
- Key member of technical team responsible for key transaction database systems
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of database changes in a SQL Server environment
- Acts as liaison with Database operations team and Development Team
- Translates business requirements from multiple business units to database structure
- Responsible for implementation and support of ETL, monitoring and reporting processes
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with both DBA and Data Development / Architecture Skills (T-SQL, SP’s).
- Experience working with development teams to deliver database objects and database code as needed..
- Ability to reverse engineer stored procedure and table relationships from front-end systems and end-user requirements.
- Experience understanding and documenting system data flow.
- Experience interacting directly with operations management in a call center or financial services environment.
- Experience and competence creating operational requirements and turning those requirements into data-outputs.
- Understanding of end-user reporting concepts (date grains, dynamic grouping, filtering).