Employer: Lucas Group
Lucas Group has partnered with a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation in their search for a Data Scientist. This is a 100% remote position and allows you to sit anywhere in the United States. In this role you will analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers focused on end-to-end supply chain. If you want to be part of a fast-growing global organization focused on driving innovation and automation, where your passion for data and solving business problems with data can flourish, then this is the position for you!
What You Will Do:
- Create optimal data architectures through Azure and build large, complex data models. This includes working with business stakeholders to gather requirements and transform those into a technical solution.
- Write high-quality code compliant with regulations and provide data specifications to ensure all standards and protocols are followed and data integrity is preserved.
- Help others get the most out of data management systems by providing support and advice.
- Create and maintain technical and / or user documentation to a high standard and back up files to ensure instant recovery if problems occur.
- Expert knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Domain expertise / experience supporting multiple of the following functional areas:
- Plan – Supply Chain Strategy & Planning, Materials Management
- Source – Purchasing / Sourcing / Procurement
- Make – Manufacturing
- Deliver – Logistics, Distribution & Customer Care.
- 5+ years of experience with MS Azure or similar data infrastructure with excellent understanding of SQL and database building and maintenance.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience as Data Scientist or Software Engineer with a focus on building data pipelines and foundations.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with PowerBI, expert knowledge of data verse, dataflows workings is desired.
Location: Remote – United States (working in CT time zone)