Employer: McClatchy Company
Help McClatchy turn data into decisions in the fast-paced world of local journalism and news analytics. We are looking for an experienced data diver with an inquisitive mind, collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively whether talking to data scientists or newsroom editors.
This person will focus on gathering, cleaning and maintaining audience data from multiple sources. The producer will make the data clear and readily available to the team of analysts and newsrooms by generating reports, visualizations and dashboards as needed in Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
We value the ability to bring new ideas to the table in a team setting. This is a remote position working for all 30 McClatchy newsrooms.
- Expert ability to analyze and document standard and advanced analytics tracking, custom reports, custom dimensions, data layers.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud Analysis Workspace, Power BI and Tableau.
- 2+ years of experience in Tableau or Power BI report development.
- Comfortable with database and programming languages, including SQL, R, Python and DAX.
- Ability to manage projects and track process development from start to finish.
- Experience with data extraction tools and forecast modeling.
- Ability to create data visualizations that effectively communicate key data and trends.
- Experience with subscription model of web content.
- Ability to adapt, developing new skills as needed.
- Experience with personalization analytics is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues across the country.