Data Analytics Product Owner (Remote)
locations Remote, USA
time type Full time
job requisition id R2210015
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
The Data Analytics Product Owner is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and business requirements, managing the product backlog , and working closely with data operations, quality assurance, and the key stakeholders to ensure satisfaction goals are met. The Data Analytics Product Owner works with aligned cross functional support teams to update the products and supporting processes to ensure the product has current features and optimal usability. The Data Analytics Product Owner role also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This role may manage assigned product lines and/or integrated solutions using a defined product management agile methodology. This role may also work with teams across business segments to understand data or service sharing opportunities for assigned product lines and integrated solutions to help define and prioritize product development and production support initiatives. This role will work with the Business Analyst and Project Manager to ensure requirements are groomed effectively with Data Operations, Data Management & Quality Assurance, and Systems Management team members.
- Participates in discussions with management on development of long-term strategy, and road mapping
- Drives business value through a product backlog of development priorities
- Defines the product strategy and roadmap and key metrics In conjunction with the manager, partners with key business stakeholders, identifies issues, impacts, and articulates options and solutions
- Develop requirements for assigned products and production support initiatives based on market information, customer feedback, and leadership input, and assist teams to realize these requirements
- Partners with Enterprise Architect team to ensure product is compliant with AB standards Works with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities (vendor management)
- Maintains the agile process and cadence for software delivery Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Responsible for researching and maintaining a working knowledge of future regulatory and clinical requirements, health IT regulatory requirements, capabilities and technology trends, and incorporating that knowledge into communication and implementation
- Be an expert with respect to the competitor products
- Define and prioritize features to update product regularly and maintain usability of product
- Act as a leader within the company and an evangelist of the product Provide training to internal associates
- Participate in customer demos and client meetings as appropriate
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as data science, analytics, reporting, healthcare information technology, computer science, business administration, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree program. Strong focus on data science, analytics and reporting is preferred. Requires a minimum of six (6) years related and progressively responsible experience as a Product Owner or Lead Business Analyst, Experience in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management is also desirable. Should understand the basics of business process modeling, system development lifecycle planning, and web portal development.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization (directors, managers, data engineers, quality assurance analysts, end users, etc.)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to self-learn and seek out knowledge to improve overall understanding of team technology solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, project planning, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills Confident group presentation skills
- Able to work well within a group/team environment Excellent discovery and active listening skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle (TFS), MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective team player
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines Ability to plan and manage multiple activities in a diverse and evolving environment
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Schedule Full time
$93,500 – 143,990
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation