Note from FlexJobs Staff: Employer states this position will be remote in the U.S.
Technical Project Coordinator Career NEW
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint.
- Downloading and processing large data sets from source into a compatible format for internal tool.
- Uploading tasks
- Creating production reports
- Analyzing daily production reports and escalating any issues.
- Exporting production data
- Packaging data for delivery
- Ensuring data integrity through steps in project
- Responding to guideline ambiguities/changes/updates from client
- Aiming to reduce ambiguity, errors, problems while responding to resources.
- Perform quality review checks of query data through internal and external tools.
- Monitoring resources and ensuring established KPIs are met.
- Send feedback to resources to ensure high quality.
- Respond to ambiguities/changes/updates from Project Manager(s) and/or Sr. Project Manager(s) in a timely manner.
- Identify and communicate process improvements or areas of waste to enhance process flow and promote efficiency.
- Meet or exceed all daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs pertaining to the specific process flow of the Project Coordinator.
- Strong written and spoken English communication
- Strong research skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify issues in datasets before processing.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data
- Proficiency in Excel, able to create charts, tables, and summarize data.
- Basic familiarity with software functionality of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using Command line tools.
- Familiarity with JSON is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to convert data between file formats. For example, CSV or JSON to Excel.
- Ability to articulate any problem in a concise and accurate way and report it
- Ability to do research on web for information for various entities and validate the data
- Ability to follow guidelines and complete time bound tasks with efficiency
- Ability to do repetitive tasks without degradation in quality.
- Basic aptitude for installing applications and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
- Ability to follow directions and perform time bound tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented problem-solving mindset.
- Organized and focused ability to work independently as a role player within a team environment
- Prepare and upload production files to project specific Webapps. Prepare production reports.
- Monitor and oversee project quality deliverables.
- Crowd resources communications.
- Strong organization skills to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and work independently in a demanding, dynamic environment.
- Able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and relationship management skills to effectively engage with stakeholders and deal with a diverse set of problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and work independently to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong technical experience in SharePoint, Google Cloud, and Excel.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in the field of computer science, information systems, business.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Redmond, WA