Employer: NTT DATA
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cyber Threat Hunter to join our team in the United States (US).
NTT DATA’s Threat Hunting team utilizes the Mitre ATT&CK matrix to conduct tactical hunts to find threat actors that are flying beneath the radar and living off the land in our customers’ environments. The Cyber Threat Hunter will join our team and work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services, helping to reduce the impact of security incidents and system compromises for our clients.
This is a virtual/REMOTE U.S. based role (time zone Central or Eastern)
– Actively hunt for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in the network and on the host as necessary using Mitre Attack Matrix in SIEM, EDR tool, or Azure environments
– Research new threats as they emerge and publish internal Threat Briefs with the latest IOCs and emerging tactics being used by threat actors
– Work in Microsoft Defender for Cloud on behalf of clients
– Create reports and presentations on research and findings
– Present information to clients
– Share knowledge with the team
– 3+ years experience in a Security Analyst role
– Experience documenting security events and resolutions
– Experience improving the Security Score in Azure Defender for Cloud or Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
– Experience using EDR tool (like Carbon Black, Crowd Strike, Sentinel One or similar tool) to analyze events to determine true\false positive
– Security certifications, i.e. Security+, GSEC, or other GIAC certifications
– SOC Analyst experience
– KQL query language knowledge
– Experience working with global teams
– Services/Consulting industry experience working in a customer facing role
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.