REMOTE, U.S., SELECT U.S. CITIES /SUPPORT /FULL-TIME (REMOTE)APPLY FOR THIS JOBHere at Beyond, we are passionate about helping short-term rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Beyond Pricing is looking to add a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Support Team. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding customer experience and as the world and travel landscape shift around us, so too do the needs of our customers. This role plays a key component in ensuring that our customers not only survive but thrive in this environment.
Please note, the schedule for this role is Saturday – Wednesday.
As our Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all technical support questions for our largest customers
- Providing thoughtful, empathetic, and personalized email and chat communication to Beyond users
- Responding to technical inquiries efficiently and concisely, while following the appropriate escalation process to ensure customers’ needs are met in a timely manner
- Documenting learnings to assist troubleshooting efforts of other team members
- Troubleshooting integration-related questions and inquiries
- Managing the requests/questions of our high-value clients in a timely manner
- Proactively create expert customer content (e.g. helpdesk articles, videos, webinars) to guide our customers
- Further developing customer support processes as our customer base continues to grow
- Owning performance to goal on customer satisfaction metrics (NPS, CSAT) and suggest ways to drive improvements in our metrics
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will:
- Strive to reinforce our expertise, professionalism, and thoughtfulness in each interaction with customers and partners
- Have a natural curiosity and desire to find the root cause of a problem
- Like working with numbers and can use your strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively with clients
- Be comfortable fielding inquiries from enterprise-level customers and handling integration-related question
- Be interested in personal and professional growth. The role will provide cross-functional business exposure and experience with the day-to-day operations of startup life, with the potential to grow in multiple areas of the company including Customer Success, Integration Support, Product, etc.
Now that weâ€™ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 1+ years of experience working in Customer Support or Service
- A passion for outstanding customer support and the role it plays in making the larger team successful
- Strong communication skill and experience communicating difficult, technical concepts with customers in a professional and thoughtful way
- An empathetic approach with the ability to understand customer pain points and genuine desire to help our customers resolve issues
- A drive to identify creative ways to improve the customer experience and donâ€™t hesitate to suggest new, out-of-the-box ideas
- The desire to dive into issues and understand what is going on beneath the surface. You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and customer needs simultaneously. Ability to prioritize your workday independently
- Ability to handle working in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with software or the ability to learn a wide variety of tools. Advanced Excel knowledge is a plus
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Manager of Support for a deeper dive video conversation
- Complete short assignment relevant to the role and meet with a few additional members of the Customer Experience team
- Meet with our Co-Founder & CTO
We are passionate about cultivating a diverse team so if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet every point on the job description, please apply anyway!
We are serious about our core values – We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It – if those resonate with you, and you’re ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.