Customer Support Specialist – Graphics Designer
At Higher Logic, engagement happens here. As the industry-leading, human-focused engagement platform we deliver powerful online communities and communication tools to organizations looking to build, retain, and grow their member or customer base. We’re obsessed with engagement and, with over 13 years of experience in the industry, we’ve got it down to a science. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, Canada, and Australia. We serve more than 3,000 customers, representing over 350,000 online communities with over 200 million users across 42 countries worldwide.
Our team is a thriving community of authentic people with diverse experiences and perspectives. We are honest and genuine and believe that sharing ideas and feedback openly helps us to be successful. We believe that diversity and empathy bring us #AllTogether to make us stronger. We learn from failure and successes because both help us to grow and learn. We strive to understand the why behind our actions and bring our best selves to work every day.
Higher Logic is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Services & Support team. This key team member delivers first-tier application support, and handles the initial research, troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
The successful candidate is technology-literate, loves detective work, relentlessly pursues the full answer and is able to see the connection between different pieces of software or technology components. This person must also display a positive, proactive ‘customer-first’ approach, and is adept at conveying difficult concepts in terms that a non-technical user can appreciate and understand.
The Customer Support Specialist demonstrates exceptional customer service and organizational skills, and handles multiple priorities and responsibilities. Finally, applicants must also be self-directed, able to learn independently, and possess good time and task management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- 2-3 years of recent technical customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of standard web technologies, browsers and web applications.
- 1+ year(s) experience working as a designer
- Proficiency in email design and HTML/CSS (ability to code emails and web pages)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess strong time and priority management skills and is able to meet and manage deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- The preferred candidate will also be familiar with contact center ticketing and service systems.
What you’ll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.