Employer: Canvs AI
Canvs is the industry standard in measuring emotion. Using semantic AI and machine learning systems, we help organizations understand how their audiences feel – and why they feel that way. Our technology is improving research efficiencies and increasing revenue for clients across industries like automotive, CPG, gaming, and media & entertainment, along with advertising and research agencies. We include companies like Disney, LRW, and Toluna as part of the Canvs family. We’re the analytic expert on consumer emotions and insights, and we want you to join us.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll provide strategic support on all things Canvs and serve as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders. You’ll focus on ensuring platform adoption and usage for major accounts while partnering with our technology teams to resolve issues for our clients. Most importantly you’ll act in a consultative capacity, offering subject matter expert-level solutions for both prospective and current clients.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the intersection where technology, consumer behavior, and pop culture meet. You are a problem solver who is obsessed with finding the perfect solutions through SaaS-based offerings. You’re deeply technical but naturally client-centric and extremely detail-oriented at all times!
This role closely works with Sales, Client Services and Product, and reports to the Head of Sales. This is a fully remote position, however some minimal post-pandemic travel may be required.
What You’ll Do…
Primary: support your assigned Account Director in expanding relationships with existing customers. You will serve as the day-to-day client liaison, and help to identify opportunities for the Account Director to farm additional revenue streams via client relationship.
- Make recommendations on how customers can create ROI using Canvs’ emotional intelligence through repeatable use cases and best practices of the application;
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers, including leading product demos and training sessions.
- Create and manage product setup (logins, accounts, etc.) for all assigned accounts.
- Work with Client Support to resolve technical issues within the platform in an efficient and effective manner.
- Track platform issues and clearly communicate bugs to the appropriate team members.
- Support the Sales team to serve as a product specialist when requiring a product subject matter expert.
Secondary: In this unique position, you will also have the opportunity to own your own book of business and serve as the lead on these accounts. You will be ultimately responsible for retention.
- Make recommendations on how Canvs can continue to refine and mature the development across all products
- Use specialized knowledge of Canvs’ business, proprietary technology, and client applications to identify new opportunities amongst Canvs’ suite of products
- Gather data and create reports on client usage, UI/UX challenges, common technical issues, and more.
- Be a strategic partner externally to clients, and internally to account managers.
- Create client-facing content & multimedia that promotes tool usage and increases platform adoption.
Why We’ll Love You…
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in customer success, account management, client solutions, or a comparable role for SaaS products.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Extremely comfortable with learning about and teaching on new technology.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset.
- Familiar with all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Exceptionally personable and approachable.
- Thrive in a team environment while excelling autonomously.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Past hands-on experience with customer insights, audience measurement, and/or social listening tools strongly preferred.
- A background in the media & entertainment industry and/or market research space is a plus!
Why You’ll Love Us…
- Tremendous opportunity for career growth.
- Strong culture and commitment to values.
- Fully-distributed company (Work From Anywhere!).
- Generous health benefits.
- Unlimited paid vacation.
- Summer Fridays.
- Monthly virtual team-building events.