Customer Success Manager, Data Marketplace
NYC or Chicago – Hybrid or Remote
At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Having been founded in 2019, we have closed our Series C and raised 100 million to date. 2022 has proved to be another big year with our acquisition of Semasio based in the EU, so that together we will continue to grow our footprint globally. Semasio is a Unified Targeting provider that enables digital advertising professionals to reach their target audience by seamlessly combining audience, contextual and brand fit solutions into one targeting strategy. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
As a Customer Success Manager for the Fyllo Data Marketplace, you would be leading a roster of brand and agency clients through decoupled data activations. This is a game-changing role to spearhead growth and partner with multiple business units to scale Fyllo’s Data Marketplace with mainstream clients across key verticals like: QSR, Retail, CPG, Pharmaceutical, Gaming, and more.
Part of your role will involve ensuring superior client service through relationship development, account management, and client retention. If you are familiar with programmatic advertising and have technical hands-on media experience working with DSPs, you will excel in this role. A key piece is guiding clients through seamless activation and providing swift resolution when troubleshooting. You will have autonomy over a roster of accounts and foster growth among junior team members. Developing partnerships with several internal teams, including the Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams is also an instrumental part of this role!
You can be located in Chicago or New York. We do exercise a remote-friendly culture and/or hybrid in-office. Candidates must be located within the United States and able to work Eastern or Central time-zone hours.
Day to Day
Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with Sales team on the strategic positioning of Fyllo Data Marketplace to prospective accounts to drive adoption and usage
- Responsible for client retention and driving incremental revenue
- Understand how agency and brand-direct clients leverage DSPs, DMPs, 1PD & 3pd, and measurement tools to provide turnkey solutions
- Work cross-functionally to driver operational requirements and implement processes to scale FDM, from pre-sales through implementation
- Manage and coordinate data activation from start to finish
- Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related deliverables (segment selection, audience overlap analysis, activation strategy)
- Surface common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions and drive solutions with the Sales, Business Development, & Data Science function
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing experience ideally at a relevant ad tech company, ad agency, or data provider
- Hands-on keys experience with top DSPs such as DV360 and The Trade Desk
- Intermediate understanding of the evolving audience data landscape and cookieless future
- Ability to grow accounts by developing a strong relationship with clients, understanding their business objectives, and recommending the best strategies and solutions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to collaborate with team members and colleagues
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly recognize when issues need escalation to appropriate teams, internally and external
- Well versed in media vocabulary and key performance metrics
- Self-motivated to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize various requests and responsibilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Home office stipend
- 401K matching
- Hybrid or remote work schedule
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage
- Dental & vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter programs
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following, depending on the role, there will either be a 60 min technical interview or a 30 min intro call with the Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks we like to move fast across our business 🙂 We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!