Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Remote US
WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
About the Role
The Customer Experience Specialist for BeatBox Beverages is responsible for creating exceptional brand and buying experiences for potential and existing customers. The primary function of this role is to identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness.
The Customer Experience Specialist must be able to transition between multiple job priorities at the same time, have strong people skills, and excellent communication abilities. The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate and interact with customers via phone, email, and web inquiries.
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure problems are resolved quickly and methodically, while maintaining complete focus on creating a positive customer experience.
- Work with partner teams to troubleshoot customer problems to ensure customers have the best experience possible.
- Master our internal tools to effectively manage our customer relationships.
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by management.
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams when necessary.
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative work environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent job experience in the customer service industry.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or technical support, preferably in a remote environment
- Fluency in the suite of Google applications, especially Sheets and Docs
- Experience using Slack, Asana, Miro, and other productivity applications