Customer Service & Social Media Specialist
- Charlotte, NC – Remote OK
- Customer Service / Marketing
Natural Dog Company’s marketing team is in search of a driven Customer Service & Social Media Specialist.
This position has high visibility and high-performance expectations. The Customer Service & Social Media Specialist will be responsible for enthusiastically providing elevated, personal, and thoughtful service to our customers via social media, phone, email, and chat. This position is responsible for answering questions and responding to comments via our company website, blogs, message boards, and other social media outlets. No day is the same with customer service or social media, so you will need to always act with a sense of urgency and care.
- Fully remote position – candidates can apply from any state in the U.S.
- Required, company-paid, week-long onsite events in our Charlotte, NC corporate office roughly 2-4 times per year
- Provide exceptional customer experience by actively listening to resolve customer needs, demonstrate professionalism, problem-solving, and empathy to ensure our customers are highly satisfied
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the needs of the business, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of customer service
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities and increase retention, as this position directly benefits sales and marketing teams by increasing customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.)
- Act as the main point of contact for donation solicitations and other requests.
- Handle miscellaneous day-to-day tasks that arise
- Additional tasks as needed We have a tight-knit team and that’s not my job doesn’t exist here
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience responding to customers via social media
- Ability to navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Customer obsessed with a passion for ensuring fantastic customer experiences with every interaction
- Able to succeed in an ambiguous environment where change is welcomed
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively adapt your communication style to best suit and influence your audience is a must
- Possess a solid understanding of different dog breeds and understand how customers feel about their pups
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
While not required, we also look for the following Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with the Gorgias platform
- 3 years of experience in a customer service role is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Paid time off 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
The Application Process:
1-Complete the job application on our career site
2-After submitting your application, please also complete our short survey. Use the following link to complete the survey in its entirety: CLICK HERE
The link will also be emailed to you upon completion of your application. You must complete all questions for consideration.
Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company has a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and global-scale logistics experts. Elements Brands / Natural Dog Company is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.