Seasonal CX Associate, Part-Time
Is this job for you?
In preparation of one of the busiest times of the year for the retail industry, Faherty is looking to bring on a part-time Seasonal CX associate to help support or CX function.
Our customer experience team is the virtual face of Faherty Brand. Whether you’re working with a first- time customer or one of our VIPs, your role as a CX Associate is critical to the success of delivering exceptional guest experiences and ensuring clients leave with results that are nothing less than amazing.
A positive attitude along with having an intimate knowledge of our products and best-in-class customer service practices will make you successful in your role. You will be responsible for staying consistent with the Faherty message, as well as educating and communicating with our customer on the value of our product and the services we offer. In addition, you are expected to continuously update your knowledge of our products, services, and customer service policies.
What you’ll do:
- Your primary responsibility includes maintaining a positive attitude and focusing on customer satisfaction
- You will work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions applying best-in-class customer service
- To be successful as a CX Associate, you will be efficient yet thorough in answering customer inquiries through our multiple channels including phone calls, emails, and live chats
- You will utilize your active listening skills and strong writing skills to promptly resolve customer complaints, issues, and to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- You will participate in product knowledge sessions and weekly touch-bases with your manager to master customer service and sales techniques as well as identify areas of strength that can mutually benefit your career growth and company processes.
- You will master our internal point of sale systems and CRM platforms in order to efficiently and effectively process customer orders
- You will learn to communicate directly with our store teams to help problem solve as well as manage the shipment of orders to customers
- You will help with the buildout of our AI and automation programs by applying basic coding and logic skills
- You will collaborate with other departments like merchandising and marketing on projects that increase our overall customer satisfaction
- You will assist in collecting customer feedback and will use that to improve on how our customers view Faherty products and our support
- You will be an active member of a close-knit team who maintains a can-do attitude and wants to develop strong working relationships within the team and company.
What you’ll have:
- At least 1+ year of recent customer service experience
- Available to work daytime/nighttime and weekends + some holidays (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day)
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate multiple computer applications
- Ideal candidate will have some knowledge of basic coding to help build out our AI and automations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey personality through the written word without sacrificing professionalism
- Ability to utilize active listening skills to fully comprehend customer issues and problem solve
- Adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs
- Enthusiastic about learning how Faherty products are produced and how they fit
- Ability to work autonomously and productively without in-person supervision
- A keen understanding of policies and procedures, along with the ability to apply these quickly, correctly, and thoroughly
- A fun, upbeat, and patient attitude
- A strong desire to be an active member of a high-functioning team
** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative
environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.