Customer Care Advisor 1 – Temporary (3105)
REMOTE, USA /
ECOMMERCE CUSTOMER CARE /
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
Groundbreaking advances in synthetic biology achieved at Amyris allow us to create products that are better and safer for humans and more sustainable for the planet. The Customer Care Department is responsible for providing a differentiated customer experience for all Amyris consumer brands. Today we support nine exciting brands: Biossance, Pipette, Costa Brazil, Purecane, OLIKA, Terasana, Rose, Inc., JVN Hair, and EcoFabulous.
This Customer Care Advisor is responsible taking care of customers through sales recovery and creating positive customer experiences in our personalized service and brand product offerings. Candidates will need to be knowledgeable about each brand, product line, and CCare SOPs that they cover. The successful candidate will be experienced, reliable, lightning-quick thinker, fully remote digital environment savvy, with perfectionist tendencies interested in speed and accuracy.
- Technically savvy to manage over 10 cloud platforms and live documents and juggle high customer volume while maintaining a calm and professional composure with constant on air phone/email/LiveChat presence.
- Self-starter and reliable for independent productive remote work.
- Effectively provide verbal and written communication across phone, email, LiveChat channels.
- Offer customer solutions to escalated situations through due diligence and critical thinking.
- We partner with cComm, BisOps, Social Media, Product Development, Quality, and Digital teams, Marketing and Retention Marketing for immediate issues/fixes as well as curated customer feedback and trends to support an improved customer experience.
- Identify key trends from customer feedback on promos, product, packaging, shipping, and process.
- Regularly communicate issues and trends in MS Teams.
- Attend all team meetings, trainings and partner eComm meetings.
- Stay up to date on all new product launches, product promos, and marketing channel activations.
- Deep understanding and embracement of the Amyris brands, products, and brand stories – we believe that you cannot genuinely represent a brand that you do not have strong passion for.
- For those with experience or exhibit potential capability, there is an opportunity for additional responsibilities in a CCare Brand Advocate role (since we support multiple brands).
- As we support dot.com retail channels, this non-exempt position requires a flexible work schedule to include weekends, holidays and observe blackout periods.
- Minimum of 3+ years customer care and retail experience ideally in beauty and wellness brands.
- Technical experience in MS Teams and cloud platforms such as ZenDesk, Shopify, Shifts, Loyalty Lion, AfterShip, Stamped.io Reviews, Google Sheets/Docs, MS Excel/Word.
- As this is a full-time remote role, our candidates need excel in a digitally native environment.
- Excellent active listening skills and 7C’s of Communication.
- Ability to adapt to change, meeting the changing demands of the work.
- Punctuality and dependability in schedules and commitments
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good social skills, with a genuine positive attitude and behavior.
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise.
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company’s proprietary Lab-to-Market technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world’s top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (Applicants) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.