Title: Credentialing Project Coordinator – Temporary (Remote – Nationwide)
Location: United States
Job Type: PERMANENT
Job Time: FULLTIME
Remote, Nationwide – Seeking Credentialing Project Coordinator
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Facilitates hospital credentialing/privileging and medical licensure needs for Vituity and client medical groups for “reservists”, telehealth, and during new contract implementations.
- Provides support with the medical licensure and hospital credentialing processes by communicating application requirements, coordinating application paperwork, providing copies of credentialing information and documents, working with medical staff/credentialing offices, medical boards, and/or outside licensing companies to prioritize applications and resolve any issues to ensure providers have obtained appropriate licenses and privileges.
- Provides excellent customer service and credentials support by obtaining and compiling copies of credential documents, generating profiles, and completion of paperwork to meet credentialing needs.
- Assists with follow-up to ensure all needed paperwork and copies of credentials are obtained.
- Coordinates application process for state control substance and federal DEA certifications when applicable.
- Communicates department updates to leadership during new contract implementations, special projects, and as requested.
- Inputs and updates the Salesforce Credentialing database.
- Scans all provider/employee/contractor documents and paperwork into electronic files. Updates and reorganizes electronic files as needed.
- Full-time, temporary, remote opportunity.
Required Experience and Competencies
- 1-2 years of related credentialing work experience.
- Associate degree in related field or combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the Vituity policies and procedures relating to credentialing and onboarding.
- Ability to express ideas and convey information effectively in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by the duties of the position.
- Ability to use office equipment and automated systems/applications/software at an acceptable level of proficiency.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English sufficient to perform the duties of the position.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain compliance with all regulatory and accrediting institutions.
Even when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.