SALES MARKETING /
Primary.Health is committed to protecting the health of every community through easy and affordable access to diagnostics. We provide program management software and program design services that let employers, schools and communities administer testing to prevent the spread of communicable diseases. Through our work with the largest, most complex organizations at the height of the pandemic, Primary has earned the experience and trust to provide superior diagnostic testing for COVID-19, flu and other conditions that threaten population health.
Job Title: Copywriter
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Scope: We are seeking an experienced copywriter to help improve the effectiveness of our website and marketing, sales, and customer success materials. In this role, the ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and possess strong written communication skills. Accountable for content and copywriting for Marketing and Sales. Focused on creating refined, engaging, and practical content for demand generation, website pages, pitch decks, commercial content, emails, ebooks, blogs, etc.. and overall support for the GTM teams. You will work with a team of marketers to help generate sales leads and improve the quality of our website’s content. You will be responsible for writing both compelling blog posts and marketing copy for our website and will report directly to our Head of Marketing.
Major Job Duties
- Directly accountable for all copy and content production
- Write compelling content for digital marketing, print, web, newsletters, advertising, and marketing materials
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion
- Create compelling ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
- Owns and executes a content calendar for Social media
- Executes content marketing strategy aligned with the company vision and prioritizes what’s critical to audience perception, pipeline creation, and customer success.
- Engages with leaders in marketing, sales, and customer success to help build the best performing content
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Familiarity with keyword research
- Experience with SEO copywriting best practices
- Experience with social media, email and content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work
- Sets example for the entire organization on good writing practices
- Acts with authenticity, vulnerability, and courage.
- Helps others combine ideas and context in new and unexpected ways to inspire them.
- Willing to be challenged and speaks truth to power.
Primary embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.