Title: Content Writer
Location: Remote Remote US
Curvo works with clinical supply chain teams to power partnerships with clinicians by using data and collaborative technology to optimize spend, maximize quality, and make a dent in the cost of healthcare. We are a fast-growing company and looking for individuals who want to come along on our journey to build something great.
As the Content Marketing Manager at Curvo, you will be responsible for writing and producing various types of content to expand our companys digital footprint, build awareness, and generate leads for the organization. The role develops ideas and creates content that supports the overall marketing campaigns to drive leads. The Content Marketing Manager must be self-motivated, proactive and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking and program management skills. Must have experience in the B2B SaaS/Tech or healthcare industries. This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Create, distribute and promote highly relevant, valuable, measurable and compelling content necessary to attract, acquire and engage target audiences to achieve growth objectives
- Write original content of various types including thought leadership articles, executive briefs, bylines, press releases, ad copy, blog posts, eBooks, newsletters, website copy, email messaging, webinars, event presentations, social media, sales enablement tools, case studies, etc.
- Define content themes (and pillars) and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content in collaboration with the Marketing Team
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
- Analyze content performance across the funnel and make data-driven decisions to maximize content impact by identifying successes, failures, and areas of opportunity of campaign messaging and content (including ad effectiveness and email nurturing engagement) that can be addressed going forward. Establish content success metrics and KPIs, review engagement statistics, and recommend enhancements
- Responsible for effective project management of content production from ideation to distribution including 3rd party programs. Proactively manage programs by establishing a detailed plan, effectively communicate progress, escalate issues or roadblocks, ensure up-to-date status and timely delivery of programs
- Create and maintain a content marketing pipeline, library, and editorial calendar (across channels) and take a proactive approach to ensuring updates to relevant, existing content to extend life of content while improving SEO. Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others to ensure materials meet key objectives and to ensure pieces are error-free and the company voice and brand tone are consistent and on point
- Be the subject matter expert for across-the-funnel messaging
- Continue optimization of messaging strategy to ensure delivery of a clear value proposition to the right audiences
- Oversee all written elements of brand communication, ensuring all written materials clearly and creatively communicate strategies and brand across all mediums
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, motivators, pain points, and personalities and use that to define and execute the content marketing strategy to deeply connect with our target audiences
- Manage other marketing initiatives as needed
- Be an advocate for the Curvo brand and voice
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within B2B SaaS or healthcare industry
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- B2B lead-generating content marketing experience with proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with HubSpot and content optimization
- Able to learn and adapt to writing in the brand voice – and ensure the brand voice is evolving along with the company
- Exceptional attention to details
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills; ability to multitask with multiple deadlines, manage time effectively, establish priorities, and communicate expectations to stakeholders
- Experience with content marketing tools like SEMrush, MOZ, etc. and proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
- Familiarity with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Bachelors degree, preferably in communication or related field
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and work independently
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup
Our Best Fit
Candidates joining our team are committing to live out our core values of Hustle, Humor, Humility, Learning, and Passion. The right candidate will have a winning mindset and care deeply about delivering on their commitments. They care about their team and customers without taking themselves too seriously. We actively seek team members that contribute to this ongoing influence across our team, customers, and partners.
Curvo offers a range of benefits to all employees including a competitive salary; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) plan; learning stipend; casual attire; remote work; flexible schedule; paid holidays; and unlimited PTO.
At Curvo we want you to be free to be you. We find that when you can bring your whole self to work and are celebrated for who you are, you can make the greatest contributions. This is why we dont discriminate based on your race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.