Content Specialist – Remote
MARKETING CORPORATE MARKETING
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the second year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor’s Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Content Specialist who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for a Content Specialist that thrives working with large enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
To match accelerating growth at Agiloft and explosive demand for contract management software, we are building a multi-faceted digital content marketing team that communicates why customers win with Agiloft. In short: we need a real storyteller to bring magic to the Agiloft brand and to clearly and creatively communicate why Agiloft is the leader in contract lifecycle management (CLM) software.
As a part of the marketing team, you will have direct communication with customers, Agiloft staff, contractors, partners, and senior leadership to develop and execute the overall content marketing strategy. This fast-paced, remote position will challenge you to find creative and efficient solutions while engaging in a wide range of marketing activities. This position requires a self-motivated content marketing expert with a natural sparkle that thrives working with remote teams.
- As a Content Specialist, you will help marry Agiloft’s voice and strategy to clearly communicate the brand, product, and customer stories across the entire marketing funnel, executing content projects and directly creating awareness and demand for Agiloft.
- Oversee and participate in the creation of written content, graphic design, and videos to support the team’s marketing goals. This content may include case studies, white papers, datasheets, e-books, social media, blog articles, web pages, digital ads, marketing videos, webinars, company presentations, and resources for events.
- Work closely with the demand generation team to create content streams for campaigns and maintain an editorial calendar that drives high-quality leads and converts them into sales.
- Write and edit compelling, research-driven content using creative storytelling and a human-centric approach that targets specific buyer personas, buying stages, industries, and other audiences.
- Help manage the website, social media, and blog with relevant content focused on the Agiloft platform, CLM industry, customer success, and Agiloft partnerships.
- Contribute to building a high-performing marketing team and processes while implementing brand strategy and creative storytelling to boost the overall company profile.
- You have significant experience (5+ years) implementing and managing a content strategy for a B2B technology company
- You have impeccable writing and editing skills with experience (5+ years) in writing and bringing magic to the technology space along with editing for a client or team of writers.
- You have a proven background (5+ years) in creating content that converts, including blogs, white papers, press releases, e-books, social posts, video content, graphic design, email campaigns, and newsletters.
- You have demonstrated skills in using graphic design and desktop publishing software to create relatable, scroll-stopping content that fits an overall brand and marketing strategy.
- You are effective at collaborating across the business with strong project management skills, utilizing the expertise of both internal and external resources to complete large, strategic projects on a deadline.
- You are a true storyteller that can make any content project sparkle using bold but accessible language that compels a targeted audience to take action.
- You know the power of data and reporting and have concrete examples of how you have used these tools to execute marketing initiatives and refine overall strategy.
- You know how to use a multi-channel approach in campaigns, including blogs, email, PR, ads, and social media to drive engagement and increase awareness of the Agiloft brand and platform.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign, Microsoft apps, WordPress
- Experience using HubSpot or other CRM/marketing platforms
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience in HTML, CSS; Java
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off for full time employees. Full time employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.