Title: Content Specialist – Remote
Location: US National
Turntide Technologies is helping turn the tide on climate change with breakthrough technologies that accelerate electrification and sustainable operations for energy-intensive industries. We develop full-stack, integrated, open systems that support commercial and industrial electric vehicles, building operations, and agriculture to optimize how the world uses energy, so every watt is worthwhile for humanity. We’re looking for curious, intelligent, collaborative people from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the sustainability of our planet.
Turntide is pioneering sustainable operations, leading the charge with our software-driven motor system. Our hardware and software platform gives building operators unprecedented insight into the systems that keep their business running while optimizing energy use.
As a Content Specialist at Turntide, you will create training and marketing content to promote great brand recognition and customer loyalty. You’ll work with lots of different departments to capture the full narrative of the organization and respond to changing needs.
You must balance possibilities against shippable realities, be highly inquisitive, thrive on collaboration and experimentation, be comfortable with ambiguity, have a penchant for staying current on design trends, believe that good is greater than perfect, and be able to iterate with consistent feedback. We value and hire for curiosity, integrity, excellence, empathy, and contribution. We’re creating a team of multi-disciplinary experts looking to transform the world.
At this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description you’re reading. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Turntide’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. We want people to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work here.
- Video editing and motion graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Print experience with trade shows, large graphics, etc.
- Updates to the training library and surrounding collateral
- 3+ years of experience as graphic designer of digital media
- A killer portfolio demonstrating work on complex, high impact projects
- Samples of previous video editing and motion graphics projects
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate solutions to customers, engineers, and executives
- A collaborative and kind approach to critique
- Experience with enterprise software design
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress
- Competitive salary + equity
- 100% company paid family health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement contribution match
- Open Paid-Time-Off policy
- Work from one of our 5 offices or join the 70% that work remotely
- Autonomy and flexibility to build green tech from the ground up
- Incredible growth potential – we are revolutionizing the electric motor industry