Employer: StudySmarter UG
As a content creator (m / f / d) Computer Studies at StudySmarter, you are responsible for creating first-class content for our website. You will become part of a young, dynamic team and support us in implementing our SEO strategy. The goal: to position StudySmarter as the # 1 EdTech startup worldwide.
Your responsibilities are:
- If you are currently studying Computer Studies, you have the opportunity to write summaries for your degree program, learn something for your studies and earn money – win-win-win
- Write search engines optimized content such as explanations of concepts in school and studies.
- As part of our content task force, you work together on many different content projects.
- Work on an exciting SEO growth project in the study & school sector.
- Work from where you want and when you want.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have a good understanding of the requirements of different markets and cultures in the USA.
- You should have completed your AP (USA) and are currently studying Computer Studies or have been studying and have a Bachelors or, maybe you are in your 2nd Year or higher of University?
- You’re fluent in English (level C1).
- You have a background in education or tutoring. Alternatively, you have a great eye for creating learning materials that are appropriate and accessible for the target group
- You have a proactive and solution-oriented approach to problems
- Interpersonal skills and communication are among your strengths
- You work in a focused, structured manner and enjoy working at a fast pace in dynamic, ever-changing environments
- You are available for 3 or 6 months full-time or part-time.
- You can become part of the best German Edtech startup in a highly interesting growth phase.
- You will have a real impact on our world by changing the way we learn.
- You will work independently from day one.
- We offer you a completely flexible working schedule. Work when you want and from where you want.
- We always have new, exciting projects that you can actively work on. No day will be like the other.
- We stand for open and regular communication – even if the job is carried out remotely.
- You will develop personally and professionally.
- We are a talented, diverse team without hierarchies.