What You’ll Do
- Design and author interactive lessons, videos, articles, quizzes, and projects.
- Think pedagogically to break down technical concepts into digestible exercises
- Collaborate with Codecademy’s Curriculum team to craft learning outcomes and build a compelling learner experience.
What You’ll Need
- Strong foundation with the Linux Operating System and Linux-specific applications and configurations
- Experience using terminal commands to navigate and modify file systems
- Familiarity with writing Bash scripts to automate tasks
- A strong command of written and spoken English
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Professional experience utilizing Linux from a system administration perspective
- Experience writing educational content that reaches a wide audience in a digital format
- Experience using the Codecademy platform
**At this time, we can only accept applicants that are over the age of 18 and are currently located in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, and WI.**