A Real-World Evidence Consultant will design and execute real-world evidence (RWE) research studies to provide valuable insights and evidence for pre-clinical portfolio decisions, clinical programs, product reimbursement & access strategies, regulatory and HTA evidence submissions packages.
- Provide consultation on data source identification and methodological aspects of observational database analytics
- Incorporate appropriately latest methodologies and analytic techniques
- Develop study protocols, methodology/statistical analysis plans, study reports, study publications
- Lead project task execution by ensuring study progress, organizing project data, communicating appropriately, and coordinating internal and client meetings
- Manage projects to ensure each is executed according to agreed scope, high quality, and on time
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret data findings from studies
- Communicate effectively research findings to internal and external audiences as needed
- Provide RWE associates guidance on the implementation of the RWE research studies
As a RWE Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on RWE studies and help clients solve strategic, tactical and operational challenges. You will serve on multiple project teams and ensure the delivery on high impact projects to clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas. Finally, and most importantly, you will contribute to put patients first by bringing in real world patient insights throughout the product lifecycle.
Knowledge: Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
Problem Solving: Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Discretion: Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
Impact: Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
Liaison: Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Advanced degreeÂ (PhD/Masters) in the Data analytics, Programming, Health Informatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Data Science, Decision sciences, Outcomes research or related analytic field with health science application
- At least 4-5 years experience (consulting/pharma/academia) conducting RWE/Outcomes research with various data sources across HealthCare such as Electronic Medical Records (EMR)/Electronic Health Records (EHR), Administrative Insurance Claims data, Safety and Research Registry data, and Medical Device and Sensor data
- Ability to understand, profile, validate, and analyze large data sets
- Professional programming skills with SAS/R and SQL. Python programming experience is a plus
- Ability to synthesize and communicate findings in a clear and easy to understand form which resonates with audience(s) while maintaining the integrity of key findings
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high quality outputs