Location: Work from home position located anywhere in the United States
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong’s future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many more.
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- A casual work environment where we have a recognition program for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other’s strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
As our Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems Analyst, you will own the analysis, development and business processes for the product quoting tools and be responsible for understanding product line cost estimation rules and requirements and developing and deploying tools to support the made-to-order business. This may include acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and suppliers, contractors, or consultants to deliver new tools and processes according to support the business plan. You will also be responsible for reporting and analysis of the data produced by the tools for key stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Works collaboratively with New Product Development managers to understand new product business rules and requirements.
- Structures requirements and uses Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ) technology software to properly estimate custom build to order projects.
- Updates and maintains current product line business requirements in quoting tool.
- Reviews and interprets customer and user design requirements.
- Partners with sourced vendors to identify technical solutions and options.
- Develops tools and processes for large strategic projects that reduce errors and improve accuracy of communication to the customers.
- Assists in resolving operational problems, identifying trends, and identifying work process improvements.
- Owns analysis and reporting for CRM and CPQ tools.
What will make you successful:
- Experience in developing and using Configure/Price/Quote technology software in a business environment.
- 2= years of direct experience in Configuration Price Quote technology
- Strong general mathematical abilities and an analytical mindset.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, ideally in a technical discipline in Information Technology, Data Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- Project management work experience, ideally in commercial building products