Join our innovative team to develop disruptive solutions transforming secure mobility for Federal and Commercial customers. Our innovative solution puts the power and speed of the cloud on any mobile device to enable users access to critical data and apps through a separate, secure virtual workspace. From commercial IP to national security level intel, Hypori protects data from every type of threat with zero data at rest. At Hypori, we believe top talent deserves top benefits and a challenging yet rewarding work environment. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for our employees and customers that embrace our differences and perspectives making us a stronger, more successful company.
About the role
We are seeking a Communications Specialist who will plan, write, and execute internal and external communications in support of Hypori’s overall marketing and communications strategy to promote our brand, products, and company. The ideal candidate understands how to represent a dynamic point of view and communicate through the voice of the brand. Success in this role means creating clear and compelling content for social media, hypori.com, public relations, partner and recruiting platforms, employee-facing initiatives, and internal communications to the company and the board of directors. Phenomenal communication, critical thinking, and copywriting skills are required; enthusiasm for our product and pride in the results will ensure a good fit with the team. The candidate’s dedication and positive attitude will help gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike. To thrive in this role, we need a person who wants to be part of a team, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, the Communications Specialist should be creative, organized, and self-motivated with a passion for writing and a keen interest in driving strategic messages to influence customers, partners, and stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Specialist will develop and execute a communications strategy that complements the company’s marketing strategy.
- Research and write press releases and content for hypori.com, infographics, blogs, and whitepapers.
- Evaluate results of communication campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage Hypori’s social media channels; planning, writing, and executing posts supporting events, strategic wins, thought leadership, partners, demand generation, recruiting, and corporate culture.
- Manage internal communications (emails, newsletters, corporate culture messages, etc.)
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc.
- Establish relationships with key publications, analysts, and journalists to build Hypori’s brand in multiple verticals.
- Manage Hypori’s marketing partnerships and platforms with companies like Microsoft, Intel, and AWS. Includes coordination with partners, brand management, developing strategic partnership campaigns, managing Marketing Development Fund projects, and portal and storefront maintenance
- Manage Hypori’s industry partner platform presence with companies like AFCEA, Global SOF, and NDIA.
- Maintain the brand and company profile on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Built in Austin, and other recruiting platforms with company updates, photos, and awards on a monthly basis.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide and core values, ensuring that we produce high-quality, error-free copy.
- Integrate with marketing to support multi-platform campaigns.
- Work with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) to brainstorm content ideas in line with the company’s growth strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Understand the brand voice of Hypori to communicate corporate messages company-wide.
- Lead the development of an internal communications platform.
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential) preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and effective in both written and oral communications.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Demonstrated writing skills with emphasis on message clarity and impact.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Proficient in Sprout, Hubspot, or equivalent social media publishing tool.
- Strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be curious and lifelong learner interested in technology.
- Optimistic go-getter, hungry to actively grow Hypori’s brand, business, and leaders.
- Ability to work effectively as a remote member of the integrated Marketing and Communications team.
- Ability to manage time and thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
To be considered for this role you must be a U.S. citizen or Greencard Holder currently residing on U.S. soil.