GovCIO is a team of transformersâ€”people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
- Oversee a team of experts in the delivery of cutting-edge enterprise cloud platform solutions
- Architect, develop, and operate secure AWS cloud services to support the customer
- Collaborate closely with fellow cloud architects and engineers specializing in AWS
- Explore different ways of solving our customer’s challenges
- Partner with tenant stakeholders and lead your team to deliver the right technical solutions
- Attend regular and ad hoc client meetings to coordinate/monitor customer satisfaction and overall program performance
- The position is remote with a requirement to visit customer site on a limited ad hoc basis
- Preference that applicants live within commuting distance of Ft Meade or MCB-Quantico
- Bachelor’s with 12+ years (or commensurate experience)
- 6+ years experience in overseeing, designing, developing, and operating cloud-based infrastructure
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Experience with troubleshooting and optimizing RHEL and Windows to include networking, scripting and automation, systems administration functions, and application troubleshooting
- Experience with creating or optimizing deployment or support processes for cloud-based environments
- Experience overseeing staff responsible for maintaining resilient IT infrastructure capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Excellent technical documentation and reporting skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Highly motivated; strong desire to learn new technologies
- Must have a valid IAT level II certification (i.e. CompTIA Security+(ce))
- Current DoD Secret clearance or higher
COVID/Equal Opportunity Employer
COVID Policy: New employees will be required to adhere to the Company’s and its clients’ COVID-19 safety procedures. In the event that the COVID-19 vaccination mandate for Federal Contractors is enforced, you must become fully vaccinated or request and be approved for an exemption. Employees working onsite at a client location must comply with our client’s COVID-19 requirements.
GovCIO is a team of professionals who want to make a difference. And that can only happen with a diverse, happy, and cared-for team. So, we prioritize your well-being, equity for all and look for ways to make work a better place for each of us every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status.
Compensation Range (In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for remote or positions located in CO)