Title: Cloud Network GoLang Developer
Location: Durham NC US
category: Computer & IT
Kforce is looking for a remote Cloud Network Software Developer. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Summary: As a talented Cloud Network Software Developer, you will work alongside fellow software professionals, as we continue to develop and improve the software that powers the the Cloud. This area of Engineering is responsible for the technical design, network services implementation and support of one of the world’s largest and most interconnected set of data centers. If you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
This position may be held remotely within the US.
- 5+ years of professional software development and testing experience and expert knowledge of one or more of the following languages (Go, Python, Java or C/C++)
- 5+ years of experience with public clouds (AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, GCP, etc.) and Kubernetes container based technologies
- Expert knowledge of microservices architectures, cloud native applications and API development (REST, GRPC, JSON, event oriented)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and implement prototypes in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with team members
- Experience using Git version control
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Experienced in networking with deep knowledge of the following technologies: BGP, MPLS, LDP, MPLS-SR, LLDP, encapsulation formats like VXLAN, Geneve, GRE, IPSec
- Experienced in designing and implementing complex networking systems and networking management
- Knowledge of networking concepts/protocols such as TCP/IP, floating IP, subnet, routing, bridges, SDN, load balancing, firewalls and VPN appliances
- Knowledge of monitoring and observability technologies (Streaming telemetry, Kafka, IPFIX/Netflow, SNMP, Prometheus)
- Understanding of the Linux networking stack
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
job type: Contract