Clinical Content Specialist
ABOUT HEALTH NOTE
At Health Note, our mission is simple – to help medical providers focus on their patients by saving them time conducting onerous manual documentation.
We’re building the most integrated & comprehensive clinical intelligence workflow platform in the industry to do this. Our SaaS platform enables patients to communicate their medical data and health concerns before their visits happen and complete updating their records in the EHR before they even talk with their provider in person or online. Our algorithms don’t replace medical providers, they make them better.
We’ve partnered with clinics and top hospitals around the country like Cedars-Sinai assisting in the answering of millions of clinical questions each month and are constantly thinking about new and creative ways to scale Health Note.
So if you’re eager to join a startup in one of the fastest growing categories, then this opportunity might be for you! We’re seeking someone self-motivated, proactive, curious, deliberate, methodical and who would enjoy working independently to take on new challenges as a first finance hire and evolve quickly in a high-growth tech startup.
The Clinical Content Specialist will work hand-in-hand with our client services team. She/he will be responsible for co-creating clinical content in a variety of medical specialties. Responsibilities include creating and modifying clinical pathways and algorithms for our patient facing chatbot and ensuring projects meet deadlines.The person we’re looking for shares our passion for improving the doctor and patient relationship by having more prepared patients and less stressed clinicians. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. Our ideal candidate comes from a high-growth SaaS startup and possesses excellent organizational skills. Flexibility and willingness to grow and learn new skills is a must as we are in a rapidly evolving environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- MD/PA/NP degree, with at least 2 years clinical experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity and experience with HTML strongly preferred
- Outstanding skills working individually and collaborating in a remote team environment
- Ability to work in an intense fast paced environment
- Create content and content algorithms under the guidance of content lead
- Proofreading, verifying formatting consistency, correcting any grammatical and spelling errors
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines on U.S. East Coast and West Coast
- Strong organizational skills required